E&G Story

学生研修感言 (HIDEKI, NAKAHARA)

ENG DAVAO 0 437

Student's name: HIDEKI, NAKAHARA

Hello, nice to meet you. I am Nakahara, living in Yamanashi, 50 year old, and self-employed. I entered E & G three weeks ago and leave this school today.

Due to martial law in Mindanao and the battle in Marawi city, there has been growing concern over the safety of this city, Davao. I was also worried about safety at first.

In Japan I had SKYPE online English lessons with Philippine teachers every day, so asked about Davao and they told me the fact that Davao is probably is the safest city in the Philippines. Even when I searched on the internet, it showed the same facts as they had said.

Here in Davao now, Filipino people are kinder than I thought and I’ve got always exact amount of change from taxi drivers here. Besides, the prices are lower than Manila and Cebu. I can go to shopping mall in ten minutes by taxi or zeepney.

The E&G teachers are also friendly. Last year I studied English in Manila for a month, and I think that the quality of teachers here is much higher than in Manila. There is even a beautiful beach in front of this school. I recommend this school.  

2946427141_OCHM5Ndc_43fcf397163d0b97d7c1
2946427141_IFskTOwV_e3992cf4cfc949708d01
2946427141_irMF1jtd_ae71e548251400fb134c

Comments

New

New E&G NEWSLETTER 201910

Comment 0 | Hit 6

學生心得分享

Comment 0 | Hit 24

Graduating student~

Comment 0 | Hit 65
學生畢業感言學生結束課程將離開,心情總是感到特別不捨,但看著他們在這段時間的成長進步,交到許多朋友,充實生活,特別感到欣慰~歡迎隨時回來!

Graduate student

Comment 0 | Hit 62
這位學生,也是一位英文老師,人非常親切,經過這段時間的交流,不僅僅是英文,語言真的是活到老學到老,它也是非常神奇的工具,不同國籍的人們藉由這個國際語言,大家可以彼此溝通了解,We hope see y… 더보기

Graduating students speech

Comment 0 | Hit 60
​​​​這2位偉大的母親,帶著她們的孩子來到這裡學習,她們表示E&G是很適合帶著親子學習的地方,老師細心教導,在這個環境下自己也進步很快,我很替他們感到開心~​​​​來自韓國家庭,爸爸單獨帶著… 더보기
Hot

Hot E&G NEWSLETTER 201904

Comment 0 | Hit 204
Hot

Hot 学生研修感言 (DONG QIANNAN)

Comment 0 | Hit 452
[Original version]我在E&G一共学习了两个半月TOEIC课程,英语水平有了很大的提升~学校在会在学生入学次日对学生的英语水平进行测试,并根据测试的结果安排课程。学校的课程很适… 더보기
Hot

Hot 学生研修感言 (陈美茹)

Comment 0 | Hit 377
[Original version]我在E&G語言學校裡認識不同國家的朋友,大家一起出遊、吃飯、學習英語,真的很開心。走出校門十分鐘,就有超市,購物很方便,招牌、產品說明到處都是英文,能真實地… 더보기
Hot

Hot 学生研修感言 (FUJINAWA, SHUN)

Comment 5 | Hit 515
Now

Now 学生研修感言 (HIDEKI, NAKAHARA)

Comment 0 | Hit 438
Student's name:HIDEKI, NAKAHARAHello, nice to meet you. I am Nakahara, living in Yamanashi, 50 year … 더보기
Hot

Hot 学生研修感言 (Hideyui Aoki)

Comment 0 | Hit 372
Student's name: Hideyui Aoki1. Safety of the cityI feel certain that Davao city is very safe. Due to… 더보기
Hot

Hot Survey from Mr. Shin

Comment 0 | Hit 555
Hello, this is E&G Language Center!Today, we would like to introduce about feeling of a student.… 더보기
Hot

Hot Survey from Mr.Rocky, Ms.Hong, Ms.Nancy

Comment 0 | Hit 569
Hello, this is E&G Language Center!Today, we would like to introduce three Korean senior student… 더보기
Hot

Hot Memories of Ms. Machiyo

Comment 0 | Hit 567
Good day! This is E&G Language Center!Today, we will introduce about a special at E&G in nea… 더보기
Hot

Hot Epilogue of Martin

Comment 0 | Hit 455
KIM, JI HOON(Martin)18 February, 2017 - 12 May, 2017 Comprehensive Course (12 weeks)13 May, 2017 - 3… 더보기
페이스북에 공유 트위터에 공유 ENG DAVAO - YouTube 다바오 이앤지 어학원 : 네이버 블로그
Educational Testing Service
Authorized TOEIC Test center
British Council Authorized
IELTS Registration Agent
Technical Education and Skills
Development Authority
Accredited
Bureau of Immigration
SSP Accreditation
No.AFF-06-135