E&G Story

學員 PHAM, VAN SY (SAVIO) 的成果分享

ENG DAVAO 0 207
PHAM, VAN SY (SAVIO)
IELTS course
12 weeks (Jul. 18, 2016 ~ Oct. 07, 2016)

Before studying at E&G International Language Center, I did not have confidence about my English ability. Each time I met my foreign colleagues or I had to do something that was related to English, I tried to avoid. Although I felt inferiority, I did not find the way to improve, even if I tried to self-study or receive my friend’s help.

After 3 months of studying at E&G, I have more confidence about my English skills. It does not mean that I could speak English fluently like a native speaker but I am confident to use it to communicate, to show my point of view, to present and to work. Sometimes I was surprised because I could use English to communicate all day with teachers and friends, especially, I could use English to present in front of teachers and classmates in 15 to 30 minutes – that thing I had never done before.

For me, E&G is a great school and has good environment to learn English. This school has standardize program with a team of young dynamic teachers with friendly and good teaching. Teachers are always conscientious and responsible in every hour of teaching. Moreover, they are also patient to check my pronunciation, grammar and give vocabulary to help me speak English better day by day. I am on cloud nine because I study with teachers who have good methods of teaching, who know how to give motivation for students and who are always willing to help me even outside the class.

Besides, I am satisfied with the environment at E&G: peaceful, clean and safe. I enjoyed the clean space, the natural environment with many trees and near the sea. In my point of view, this is a good place to study, relax and enjoy life. In addition, there are many convenience stores and commercial center near the school so it is very convenient for student’s life. I can go shopping, walking around the town, going to the church every weekend without having to worry about the safety.Overall, I am almost contented with all of the services here(from studying to daily activities). In my perspective, studying at E&G is one of the unforgettable memories and wonderful experiences in my life. Thank you so much E&G for helping me improve my language skills and giving me confidence to use English in communication, learning and working.

Comments

Student Testimonial (FUJINAWA, SHUN)

Comment 5 | Hit 24

Student Testimonial (HIDEKI, NAKAHARA)

Comment 0 | Hit 50
Student's name:HIDEKI, NAKAHARAHello, nice to meet you. I am Nakahara, living in Yamanashi, 50 year … 더보기

Student Testimonial (Hideyui Aoki)

Comment 0 | Hit 46
Student's name: Hideyui Aoki1. Safety of the cityI feel certain that Davao city is very safe. Due to… 더보기
Hot

Hot Survey from Mr. Shin

Comment 0 | Hit 101
Hello, this is E&G Language Center!Today, we would like to introduce about feeling of a student.… 더보기
Hot

Hot Survey from Mr.Rocky, Ms.Hong, Ms.Nancy

Comment 0 | Hit 165
Hello, this is E&G Language Center!Today, we would like to introduce three Korean senior student… 더보기
Hot

Hot Memories of Ms. Machiyo

Comment 0 | Hit 190
Good day! This is E&G Language Center!Today, we will introduce about a special at E&G in nea… 더보기
Hot

Hot Epilogue of Martin

Comment 0 | Hit 146
KIM, JI HOON(Martin)18 February, 2017 - 12 May, 2017 Comprehensive Course (12 weeks)13 May, 2017 - 3… 더보기
Hot

Hot Story from Ms. Kishi Saeri

Comment 0 | Hit 160
Kishi, Saeri7.Aug 2017- 29. Sept 2017 (8 weeks)Comprehensive course[OriginaI]Hallo everyoneThank you… 더보기
Hot

Hot Story from Ms. OCHIAI MAI

Comment 0 | Hit 162
Ochiai, Mai3. July. 2017 - 25. Aug 2017 (8 weeks) Intensive Course[Original]Hello, my name is Mai. … 더보기
Hot

Hot Memories of Mr. Koishizawa, Shin

Comment 0 | Hit 154
Koishizawa, Shin1. Mar. 2017 - 29. Mar. 2017 (4 weeks) Power Speaking Course11. June. 2017 - 23. Jul… 더보기
Hot

Hot Story from Manami

Comment 0 | Hit 177
Seki Manami (Manami)Comprehensive course15. May. 2017 ~ 7. Jul 2017 (8 weeks) [Original]Today is my… 더보기
Hot

Hot Story from Yoshi & Hitomi

Comment 0 | Hit 187
Yoshi&HitomiComprehensive Course4 weeks (June 4 2017~ July 2 2017)[Original English Version]We e… 더보기
Hot

Hot Story from KIM, ANH HOANG (Serena)

Comment 0 | Hit 205
KIM ANH HOANG (Serena)Comprehensive Course9 weeks (March 5 2017~ May 6 2017)I wanna say thank you to… 더보기
Hot

Hot SHELLIE學生的來信

Comment 0 | Hit 143
大家好!這次,我來介紹一下我們學生Shellie最近發給我們的一張信。-給E&G學校所有人-時間過得很快!今天是我在達沃的最後一天。前三個月的時間一眨眼就過去了。我作爲TOEIC學生,每天… 더보기
Hot

Hot Story from TRINH, DINH VINH TIEN (TOM)

Comment 0 | Hit 193
TRINH, DINH VINH TIEN (TOM)IELTS course12 weeks (Nov. 14, 2016 ~ Feb. 03, 2017)Hi, My Vietnamese nam… 더보기
페이스북에 공유 트위터에 공유 ENG DAVAO - YouTube 다바오 이앤지 어학원 : 네이버 블로그
Educational Testing Service
Authorized TOEIC Test center
British Council Authorized
IELTS Registration Agent
Technical Education and Skills
Development Authority
Accredited
Bureau of Immigration
SSP Accreditation
No.AFF-06-135